Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trouble Maker at Large!!

When she gets quiet.... You KNOW something is bad wrong!!
Last week she did in fact get awfully quiet, and this is how I found her... In my make-up...
Little stinker was so proud!! She had eyeshadow all over her lips!! But she was happy!!I think she is going to be a girly girl!!
And then a couple nights later I heard a thump while Dawson was in the bathtub...
I ran in a discovered this....

Just as I started trying to get her clothes off of her Dawson said "don't even think about taking her diaper off in here..." I said "why?" He said "cause she is dirty". I said "what do you mean dirty?" he said "like poop dirty".... And sure enough she was in the tub swollen up poop diaper and
all and just as happy as she could be!!

Yep she's gonna be a trouble maker, but we all love her just the same!!!!!
posted by Cara @ 4:00 PM |

1 comments

<< Home


/body>