Friday, March 21, 2008

Blogger is liable to short out on me today....

Because I've made two posts in the past week!! Yay!!!! I used to do this everyday, and I loved it!! But then I got into the routine of the everyday stuff and let it slide!! But this is something that really makes me happy to look back and reminisce!!! I hope that one day my kids will appreciate me taking the time to do it too!! So it's Good Friday and we had a GREAT one!! We got up this morning and Dawson and I got a hair cut!! Then off to the park we go for a picnic!! It was so much fun!! So much that I only got pictures of us while we were eating, the rest of the time we were playing on the fun equipment!! Even Daityn Blair enjoyed it! She is at the age right now that she is not quite big enough for the swings and big slides and stuff... But she tried!! She would go to the end of the slide and climb up and then slip and laugh all the way back down to the bottom!! Of course Dawson was runnin' and rippin' all over the fun tunnel slides!! We had sandwiches, chips and grapes on a blanket laid out in the sunshine!! So relaxing for me and so much fun for the kiddos!! Daityn Blair had a ball runnin' around with a Capri Sun drink!! She feels like a big girl when she gets to have one of those and not a stinkin' sippy cup!! I really wanna do this more often!! I've gotta start taking more time out to do the fun things like that with them while they are still young enough to enjoy it!!
So now we are going to be getting ready for the two Easter egg hunts tomorrow!! We have an exciting Easter planned and I'll post more pictures NEXT WEEK!!!!
I PROMISE!!!!

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY EASTER!!!
posted by Cara @ 3:14 PM |

1 comments

<< Home


/body>