Saturday, July 07, 2007

From The Mouth of An Angel!!

It was time for bed for the last time during this trip with David... Everyone is sad and Dawson is trying his best to keep everyone happy!! With this he indeed succeeded with me!!

He got in bed and started saying his prayers...

Dawson: "Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray dear Lord my soul to keep. afore I die, afore I wake. I pray Dear Lord my soul to take. Amen."
(he sounds so sweet saying it, I've gotta get it on video!!)


Me: "Good job buddy!! I love you goodnight!!"

Dawson: "Momma, I gotta tell God something"

Me: "OK"

Dawson: "God will you be my best friend? What did he say momma?"


Me: "He said he would love to be your best friend man!!"

That makes life worth living!! He is so precious!! He amazes me every single day!! Even though he still wants a "Mohawk ninja haircut"!! Which his daddy insists that he cannot have!!

I love you Dawson, and I'm so proud of you!!

posted by Cara @ 10:14 PM |

1 comments

<< Home


/body>