Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Little Chub!! Coming Soon!!



Finally!! Daityn Blair will make her grand appearance on Valentine's Day, if not sooner! I know it seems like forever since I've posted anything, but life around here has just been so hectic for about the past year.. Surely it's going to slow down if only for a minute!!
This picture is the 4D ultrasound from yesterday. She looks just like Dawson!! She was getting upset at the ultrasound tech.. She is facing my back and she couldn't get a good face shot, so she was pushing on my belly trying to get her to move... She can make some faces, fo sho!! I should've let Stephanie do it!! hehe!!

And she has the chubbiest little cheeks and hands!! Right now she weighs 7 lbs. and 12 oz. She's going to be a chunky monkey!!

I probably won't make a post until after the 14th, so between now and then, please keep us in your prayers!! Love to all!!
posted by Cara @ 8:35 AM |

8 comments

<< Home


/body>