Thursday, December 28, 2006

My List of Wishes...

Just a couple of things that I can think of right now that would be really nice....

* A maid... Just to come in and clean up the mess that Santa left and no one has the energy or want to, or will do it themselves or help out the poor fat pregnant woman who can hardly get around...

*A nurse... To help my baby get well, bless his heart I don't know what it is about Christmas that always makes him sick, but he has got the crud and is only getting worse instead of better...

*A built in clothes picker upper and washer and dryer and folder upper and putter upper (if there ever could be such a thing)... So that no one in this house would have to (God forbid) bend over and pick up their own clothes and carry them to the dirty clothes hamper!!

*A nap... Should be self explanatory...

*A foot massage... With no time limit...

*A back massage... With no time limit...

*An interior decorator... To finish Daityn's room, cause she will be here in about 7 weeks!!

* Ear plugs... Cause Santa was having a brain fart and brought our 3 year old a drum set, with a newborn on the way...

*Christmas with all of our family, together... Cause we can't seem to all be on the same page...

*My daddy... to come back home from Colorado, even though he just left yesterday...

But ya know, just a nap would be fine... A nap that consisted of all of the above things getting done while I was sleeping... That would just be grand!!

All I need is just one more thing to add to the list of things to do, or things that should've been done... And I'm going to admit myself into the mental institution... If only to get that much needed nap...

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! Have a happy new year!!
posted by Cara @ 9:50 AM |

3 comments

<< Home


/body>