Thursday, February 14, 2008

I can't believe my baby girl is already one!!!

This day is a little bittersweet.... Where has the year gone??? I'm not sure but somewhere, somehow my baby girl has turned a year old...

I can remember this day a year ago like it was yesterday... Dawson was with Amanda, waiting on baby Daityn... All he wanted was a camoflauge baby... And all I wanted was to get him that baby!!

We had her party last weekend and she had so much fun!! It was great!! I'm gonna just post pictures on this blog... I've gotta go and make some cupcakes for Dawson's Valentine party at school!!

Happy Valentine's Day!! And Happy Birthday Daityn Blair and Mrs. Sparks!! I love you both more than you'll ever know!!;)
This is the cake that Aunt Olivia brought from Fayetteville!! Rick's makes the best cakes
EVA!!!This was Daityn Blair's personal cake!!All of the food on the cute little table!!
This is me making Punky work hard to get Andee's Gym ready for the party!! Can you tell she wasn't very happy about that?? Here is all of the goody bags!!
Here is the table with pictures from the past year of Daityn Blair!! After the party I split them with the two great grandmothers that made it to the party!!David and Uncle Bobby waiting on the party to get started!The table that the kids would sit to eat on!!
Of course trusty Amanda was there to help every step of the way!! Here she is serving punch with Kaley!!
She loves Aunt Punky!!
Here she is sitting in the bouncer watching all of the boys jump!! She really got into opening her presents!! I remember at Dawson's 1st birthday party he didn't care about all of the gifts!! She is a true girly girl!!
After awhile I had to call Dawson over to help her open the presents!! There were SOOOOOO many!! And I think she was getting tired of it!
I have bragged and bragged on Dawson!! He is such a little man! He did AWESOME at his baby sister's first birthday party!! I'm so proud of him!!
She LOVES balloons!! I don't know how many were blown up for her, but it was ALOT!! Here she is loving on a balloon!! This is one of my favorite pictures! Jumping with Sarah and Amanda!! There is uncle Bobby taking some pictures for us!!
OMG!! Here she is having her first kiss... Cooper Rambo, you better watch out!! I think it was love at first site!! They went on and on and on!! It was so cute! Here she is walking with Conk!! She is almost walking alone!! I think she could if she would slow down a little bit!!
Here is my pretty little princess! She had such a wonderful time!!Needless to say... She loved the cake!! And Daddy got to be there!! He was so proud of that!
Things sure have changed since this time last year! But I can't imagine our lives without you little princess!!
My little birthday girl!! I love you more than words can say!! And I'm so proud of you!! Muah!!
posted by Cara @ 11:38 AM |

0 comments

<< Home


/body>