Monday, April 21, 2008

This is probably going to be a pissy blog, cause right now I'm on the phone with a freakin' collection agency and I'm IRATE!!!!!! And being on hold only makes me madder, so I'm blogging to try and get rid of some of this anger!

I got a letter in the mail today from a collection agency... The first one that I've ever received so immediately I look it over to see what's going on... I see that it's from
Cingular.... Which we haven't had an account with (in our name) in almost 10 years... I called them and asked them what was going on they couldn't tell me anything but we owed this bill... So later when David came home, again I called and let David hear what they were telling me... Okay, hope your ready for this bunch of bull!!! This bill is from April 2001 and they say that they've been sending us bills for the past 7 years.... But the funny thing is that she went on to tell us how the account was changed over to another name in 1999!!!!! So there's no way possible that WE owe this outstanding balance!! But then she still wanted us to make a payment by phone.... This chick has got to be outta her freakin' mind!! Right??

It's just been a funky weekend.... We had Bunko on Saturday, and of course I forgot my camera.... blah, and I could have gotten some really funny pictures!

In the middle of bunko I got a call from my mom and she was freaking out... Which makes me immediately freak out, cause she's not the freaking out type... My baby sister has been thrown from a horse and they were heading to the hospital with her because she started throwing up... I didn't go up there to the hospital, although I wanted to and didn't want to all at the same time because I was really scared of what I was going to see... She told me that she fell off and hit her head and she thought her arm was broke...

So anyway, they did x-ray's and CAT scans and all kinds of other tests and found out that nothing was broke but she did in fact have a concussion. But they cleaned her up and let her go home.. My poor Punky... She is a tough little rascal... I don't know if I could have handled it the way that she was... It was hard enough the day after...Here is her right arm up close.And her left arm.
The next day David, the kids and I went up to check on her and take her her favorite dessert rice krispy treats with homemade buttercream icing on top... I finally talked her into letting me give her a bath and cleaning her up good... Made a trip to Monticello to get some spray on antibiotic ointment. When you see the pictures you'll understand... I didn't get pictures of her back, it's all scratched up and cut up... Bless her little bones!!And after all of this, she says that she is going to ride again! She has been working really hard at getting her other horse (not the one that threw her off) ready to run barrels.. Makes me nervous!! After we visited and pampered Punky the kiddos rode in her go cart!! Dawson was such a big boy riding sister around! He had one hand on the wheel and the other around her neck!! We're definitely gonna have to have a talk with Santa about one of these for next year!!;)

On a better note, t-ball season is here!! And right here is the next Babe Ruth!!And Babe's biggest fan!! With my clicker making the alarm on my car go off every chance she gets!! Blogging always makes me feel better!! I forgot all about being mad
until I scrolled back to the top!!
posted by Cara @ 4:13 PM |

1 comments

<< Home


/body>