Monday, April 07, 2008

A Perfect Weekend!!

We've been so used to being cooped up in the house lately because of all the rain, we almost didn't know how to act waking up to sunshine.... But this weekend was BEAUTIFUL!! We just had to get out in it!! Our yard has really been suffering from all of the flooding, but finally it was dry enough for us to get out and clean it up a little!! So we made it a family affair!! We all had a great time! David and Daityn Blair mowed while Dawson and I cleaned out flower beds! Dawson told me that he wanted to do this everyday!!He is still a very hard working little boy!David came across the yard and I could hear him laughing over the lawnmower in that high pitched laugh... I looked and saw that Daityn Blair had finally given it up on his hands.... Is that not the sweetest thing ever!After the clean up was done, we went out and enjoyed the rest of the evening with the kiddos on the swing! I think the slide is their favorite thing ever! There's Dawson looking up at Granny!Daityn Blair loves to walk up the slide like a big girl! She watches Dawson every move he makes and she thinks that she can do any and everything that he does!Dawson setting the example!Look at that sweet little face!!There's Granny helping her climb then slide, climb then slide... Granny is probably down in her back today!!
This was also the weekend of prom here! Patrick has said for as long as I can remember that he didn't want to go to prom! But at the last minute he changed his mind and he went looking so handsome!! Here he is with his beautiful date Sydney! They were just getting out of the car at Mamaw Sue's! They were lookin' hot!! I LOVED her dress! And last but not least! This weekend I had my first order for a birthday cake! It was for Paislee's first birthday and here is the masterpiece! And not only was it purty darn cute, it was YUMmy!And here her very own smash cake which she seemed to really enjoy!I thought they turned out pretty good! So if you are having a special event coming up, let me make your cake! I will make you happy in taste and cost!!!
I think that pretty much let's you know what's been going on here in the past few days! More to come probably on t-ball!!
posted by Cara @ 8:29 AM |

1 comments

<< Home


/body>