Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More everyday stuff!!

Well, my daddy left on Friday... We were all sad... But thanks to the good Lord for our answered prayers, he didn't have to go alone! John offered to ride with him and drive back!! Thanks, John!! Here is Daddy getting ready to pull out!!
Dawson was sad, but of course he was side tracked playing with uncle Bo for the longest time... But as soon as he got into trouble on the way home, he played the ole' "I miss my PawPaw" card!! BOLOGNA!!!! I don't know what I'm gonna do with that boy... And you know how crazy Dawson is about Daityn Blair.... He is all about baby sister.... He didn't want his daddy to go to New York, but he wanted me to send Daityn Blair.... He had even checked in her bag to see what I had packed... He came in and told PawPaw "yep, my momma's got her diapers and extra clothes, she's going!!" And he was proud!!! Poor Daityn!!
The next day we went up to my mom's where Shane and David boiled crawfish! YUMMY!! I think we all made ourselves sick!! They were so good, even Dawson tried them and fell in love! Here is Gramp and Daityn Blair hanging out!!
We've definitely gotta ask Santa about a trampoline for Christmas... Those kids had a blast!!!
I've got another video of how Daityn Blair was lovin' being bounced around by Dawson!! He is so rough with her!! But it seems like the rougher he is the better she likes it! And we were laughing because of all the static in her poor hair!! It was stick up like a mad woman!!
Now this picture is priceless!! My 5 year old baby boy let me rock him to sleep!!! He
voluntarily crawled up in my lap with a blanket and asked me to rock him!! Had to get a
picture of that cause it may never happen again!!Here is one of my new favorite pictures of Daityn Blair!!
Just a snap shot taken at the park in front of the train!! Love it!!T-ball games start this week so I'll have lots of new pictures I'm sure!!
posted by Cara @ 11:05 AM |

1 comments

<< Home


/body>