Monday, May 05, 2008

T-ball & The Armadillo Festival

Before the game today Dawson would have it no other way but to help Aunt Debbie fix the flowers in the pot in front of the store!Here is Dawson with his game face on... I think he got this from his daddy!!
After the game he just couldn't wait to get to 'the rides'.... And neither could I....
Here is the first thing that Dawson saw that he wanted to ride on!!
The trusty ole' boring motorcycles!!
Here is Dawson and Jake riding on the bumper cars/race track thingy!!And then on to the airplanes!!

I think about then is where we hooked up with Vic the trooper!!Dawson had her to ride the tilt a whirl 5 times in a row!!!
That's enough to make anyone sick!!

But she hung right in there!!And a trooper she was!! Dawson always just gets in line and waits for someone to tell him
that he's not quite tall enough to ride a particular ride...
But thankfully this year, he was never turned away....
At least not on arm band night!! And I forgot my camera on Armadillo day when he rode the big cliff hanger like ride!! He decided that he wanted to ride the Black Jack ride that went upside down and they told him he wasn't tall enough....
OMG, he cried and cried and cried some more!!
Here is Dawson and Vic on the Wipeout.... Here is Punky and her friend Jillian!! For poor Vic, a wipeout it was!!Of course Dawson got right off and ran to get in line again.... Vic I think needed a break, but she wouldn't let him ride it alone... So she ran right back with him.... That was a mistake... She had to run away before she got sick... Then again she appeared and said that she had some water and thought she was going to be ok... But after the Rainbow... It was O V E R!!!She had to leave for good after that!! And sweet little Daityn Blair just sat in her stroller all night and chilled!!
When she is bad, she's bad... But when she is happy and
good, you couldn't ask for a better baby!!
This was the funniest thing ever.... I almost peed in my pants!!!!!He wanted to jump on this thing before we left for the night....
Well it looks like real fun... But he just couldn't get comfortable!!
His right arm slipped off of the bungee cord, then his left leg started drawing up,
and he started hollaring!
The nice man tried to readjust him... But I don't think there was anything to help... It was squeezing him in a uh... Bad place.... So he just had to get off!!!! So even though I'd told him that was his last ride... I felt sorry for him and let him play one game... Bless his heart... Just look at those eyes!! He was so proud!!!! He made the basketball in the goal the very first try.... But that was "in the foul zone"..... Okay asshole..... He's only freakin' 5!!!!! Give him the dang bear and we'll be on our merry way!!! But no.... And he was so upset... He said "momma, I'm sorry I didn't win anything I tried my very best!!!" Now what do you say to that??? Wanna know what the carni said.... "sorry"...... Wanna know what that means to a 5 year old that wants a freaking stuffed animal??? You suck.... That's what it means.... If I pay $5 dollars for my baby to throw 3 balls and he even comes close to making it... He needs a freaking $0.10 bear.... Thank you......

So that was our weekend in a couple 15 pictures!!!
posted by Cara @ 10:59 AM |

2 comments

<< Home


/body>