Monday, April 28, 2008

More T-Ball




Yep, that's Dawson leaving 3rd base!! And he hauls butt just as hard and fast as he can straight past home and then slides!! Hilarious!! He's my Babe Ruth!! Lately he has been working really hard on his batting and he's getting better and better every single day!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Daityn Blair is his biggest fan!! I think she loves him more and more every single day!! And the feeling is mutual for D too!!She was all worked up and hot from watching Dawson,
Amanda had to assist her in a little drink of water!!

k, so maybe there's another person (besides myself of course)
that could be considered Dawson's biggest fan...
Daityn Blair and Amanda are running a pretty close race!! I don't know what I'd do without that girl!! I love you bunches Amanda!!Thanks for everything you do!!

posted by Cara @ 10:55 PM |

1 comments

<< Home


/body>