Monday, April 03, 2006

Good Things to Look Forward to in My New House

A lot of you know that David and I have bought a new house!! We've been wanting something bigger, and now it'll be here VERY soon!! Here is just a few pros, you can imagine the cons of living in a two bedroom trailer with a 3 year old!! It's not really small, but we've outgrown it!!

1. 4 bedrooms instead of 2
2. 3 bathrooms instead of 2
3. Huge living room for more friends & family gatherings..
4. Nice dining room for huge table for us to have a seat and not have to eat in our laps.
5. Nice French doors out dining room for morning sunshine!! (My plants will appreciate that I'm sure)
6. TOY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. Master bathroom WITH A DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Foyer with tile to take off shoes at the front door and not ruin my carpet!!!!!
9. HUGE utility room with extra cabinets and a closet.
10. Two ovens instead of 1 and a smooth stove top!!! No more scrubbing burners!!!
11. A carport to not get drenched in the rain bringing in groceries and Dawson!!!
12. A door entering into utility room for the farmer's in the family to strip before tracking through the entire house with dirty boots & clothes!!
13. 2 extra bedrooms for extra boo's and company too!!
14. Tiff and Punky don't have to be woken up by David leaving for work because they aren't sleeping by the front door ever again (unless they want to)!!
15. Big windows and lots of em'!!
16. Siding and shingles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you'll only appreciate this if you've ever lived in a trailer with a tin roof and siding!!!)
17. Front door with big oval glass... (you know me I have to have the front door open, with this I'll be saving energy!!!! David will appreciate this for sure!!)
18. A PANTRY!!!!!!
19. Lots of cabinets in a non-onebutt kitchen!!
20. My freezer out of the kitchen and into the utility room!!
21. A fireplace!!!!
22. A big island in the kitchen with a bar that is actually big enough to sit and eat comfortably!!
23. Huge walk-in closets in every bedroom!!!

OMG, I could just go on, and on... But I've gotta go to bed... I'm probably not going to be posting much for awhile.. I'm trying to get packed up and ready for the big move!!!!! I can't wait!!!

Anyone that wants to help move is more than welcome!!;)
posted by Cara @ 10:39 PM |

11 comments

<< Home


/body>