Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Favorite Things!!

We've had a wonderful weekend!! Beautiful weather.. Nice and windy here of course!! Nothing really exciting to blog about so instead I thought that I'd take this opportunity to share with you some of my favorite things used throughout my every day!! I've read other people's blogs that had this, and to me it's very interesting to see how everyone is different!! So I hope you enjoy!!

I'll just start from the beginning...

As soon as my feet hit the floor, I have to pee... And then to the sink to brush my teeth!! I'd seen this advertising on TV for awhile, but was scared to try it... I'm a sucker for cinnamon toothpaste... But I saw it on Summer's site and she recommended it, said it was great... So I had to see for myself, and boy was she right... Colgate Whitening Expressions Lemon Ice... I love it!!


I'm not a coffee drinker.. But I do have to have my daily dose of caffeine, but in a different form... Oh yes, if you know me, you know that I'm such a tea head!! And only Lipton will do!!
I want it like syrup... Sweet as can be without being bitter... Three family size tea bags and three cups of sugar to a gallon... Yep... That's how it has to be...
I'm known for having a glass full everywhere that I go.. Don't leave home without it!!


We are Poptart lovers!! The mom, the dad and the boo, all have to have one to get going in the morning... I have my classic favorites, but this ranks at the top for me and Dawson.. StrawberryMilkshake!!! OMG, they are so yummy!! David's not crazy about it but he's not fond of sweets.. (I don't know what is wrong with that man!!) Dawson and I on the other hand... Well, let's just say like mother like son!!

My next addiction is sort of new... This started around Thanksgiving, and I can't break it off... Target sells them in a 325 count bag, and yeah, I've gotta have 2 every time that I go to Monroe!! Wintergreen Lifesavers... I really like the soft ones, but the hard ones are good too!! There aren't many calories, so that's a good thing... But D can't handle them because he says they are hot!! Which is a good thing since he's on a diet... (I know your wondering why I'm feeding him Poptarts on a diet... He's 3, and I can't take away EVERYTHING!!;) Gah, he's just a baby, and on a freaking diet... Have you ever heard of such??? He's just like his mommy and daddy... We all love to eat!! (you can look and tell!!)

Now I know that your getting ready for the summer, trying to get a tan and all of that good stuff.. I love a tan.. I think that everyone looks better with a little color... I've always LOVED laying out, and laying in the tanning bed... But this year, I'm turning over a new leaf... I'm getting older, and I'm starting to have a few fine lines around my eyes and forehead... So instead of baking in the sun just to fade as quickly as I tan, and risking skin cancer... I highly recommend Neutrogena Airbrush Sunless tanning spray in a can!! (David helps spray me down to avoid all of the streaks..) I've had quiet a few comments the past two days and I've only used it for the past 4 days... So I'd say that it works!!! And it don't cause cancer, that I know of yet!!

Of course, a sunless tan is still a little stinky... So my cure for that is after it's applied and soaked in for a few hours take a bath, duh... And then cover it up with Live by J.Lo!! Not only does it smell good... The bottle is so cute!! I love the scent... To me, it's not too strong.. It smells clean and fresh!!


I have a few other things that I'll try and share later... But right now, I think I'll go and catch some Zzzz's!!

Hope you all have a great week!!






posted by Cara @ 10:56 PM |

11 comments

<< Home


/body>