Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Sweet Babies


Aren't they the cutest things ever!! These are my babies!! Well I didn't actually give birth to both of them, but one is just as special as the other.. Of course you are all familiar with my Dawson, and with him is my baby sister Tristan!! AKA Punky, as she likes to be called.. She is a very special little girl to me!! I was 16 when she was born, and she's always been just like my baby!!
Tristan is on her spring break this week so she enjoys coming and hanging out with us.. When she got here on Sunday night her daddy told her that she could only stay one night.. Yeah, that was three nights ago.. We just love to have her.. She and Dawson play really well together despite their 7 year age difference!!
So needless to say, we've been busy this week!! That's why there's been no new posts!! I hope you are all having a wonderful week!! We sure have!
I've been taking a spring break of my own!! I haven't been out of my PJ's before 3:00 one day this week!! I love it!;)
P.S. They really aren't that close in height, she is on her knees!!
posted by Cara @ 2:42 PM |

10 comments

<< Home


/body>