Friday, March 03, 2006

Me & My Daddy


There hasn't been much happening around here this week to blog about except getting ready for my baby's 3rd birthday party tomorrow!! It doesn't seem real!! He's so special to me, he's been such a blessing to our whole family!!

Earlier this week our family got together for a supper because one of my cousin's is going back over seas.. This is a picture of me and my daddy... All of my childhood we always had a really rocky relationship... I think because there were too many "go betweens"... But when my son was born, my daddy was there.. And ever since then, not a day has passed that we don't talk on the phone at least once sometimes three or four times.. If a few days go by and he hasn't seen Dawson.. He will stop what he is doing and come by for at least a minute and get some hugs and kisses!!

Last week Dawson woke up from his nap and said "call my paw paw and tell him to come and pick me up"... I told him that he could call and tell him to come and get him.. So he did... If you know my dad, he's always been the type that if he says that he's on his way it could be an hour or dark thirty before he gets there.. But when Dawson called him, he was here to get him in 15 minutes... I love him so much!! And I know that he loves me too.. Our relationship now means so much to the both of us!!

Later I'll have to upload the before and after pictures of my new haircut, when it gets done!! I think it's going to be dramatic!! yay!! I'm so excited!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! I'll have birthday pictures after tomorrow!!
posted by Cara @ 2:55 PM |

7 comments

<< Home


/body>