Friday, February 24, 2006

Will Natalee Holloway Ever be Found??


Call me crazy, but I'm a sucker for Primetime on Thursday night ABC... They always have very interesting stories on hot topics around the world today... Last night Chris Cuomo interviewed
Joran van der Sloot the young man formerly from Aruba that is supposedly the last person to see the missing teen from Alabama, Natalee Holloway...

I was watching last night and I couldn't help but get a sick feeling in my stomach watching this "cat"... He had supposedly left her on the beach alone the night that she disappeared... I personally think that he was lying throughout his interview and knows a lot more than he's letting on...

I can't help but feel sorry for this poor girl's parents and friends who have no closure because they have yet to find her body... And this has been going on for eight months now... My prayers go out to her family...

I got Tiffany to watch this show a couple of months ago and she loves it!!

Hopefully next week I'll have more interesting things to write about!!

Calendar thought for today: Life is like an onion-you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you cry..


If you watched Primetime last night, and I hope that you did... What are your thoughts on this subject matter???

posted by Cara @ 2:53 PM |

4 comments

<< Home


/body>