Sunday, February 12, 2006

Monday... blah blah blah



First thing on Monday morning I will be making a non-anticipated trip to the gynecologist... This is something that I know all woman dread doing.. However it is something that I believe every woman should do at least once a year... Although I've let almost two years pass before going myself... So it's time for that bi-annual check up in my case!!

I can say that I love my gynecologist/obstetrician!! He is The best!! I had my son almost 3 years ago by cesarean, and have almost no scar whatsoever... I have and would recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor... (most of the women I know use him and would do the same!;)

With that said, I think that I'm more excited about the trip itself... David and Dawson will be going with me, and I have a sneaking suspicion the doctor's office will not be our only stop!!

I know that we can't go anywhere there's a Target or Wal-Mart and not stop by... I also have lots of pictures from our Bunko night to have printed... And of course post!! Duh!! I'm sure you'll love em!!;)

We've been trying since Christmas to have just one day that is fun for all three of us.. We always have so much fun together, and I'm sure tomorrow will be no different.. Besides the feeling of walking around the rest of the day feeling invaded!!

David has been asking me what I want for Valentine's day... I can't really think of one thing... But I can think of about a hundred.. (note to self: Ya know, Cara, sometimes that's not so good on the pocket book!!)

I'm pretty much over the whole flowers that die in a week thing... I'm more into "please get me something that I can get some use out of"... I'm thinking more along the lines of that new house we've been looking at... I know that can't be done with just two days left.. So I think I'll suggest more flowers for my yard, or new furniture to fill the new house!!

Yeah I know, this is a pretty boring post!! If your looking for more excitement... Check out Lisa she's been having quite a bit of drama around her blog lately!!:) Not so much with her as her visitors!!!

Best wishes for a wonderful week!!

What are you planning for Valentine's day 2006??
posted by Cara @ 10:40 PM |

5 comments

<< Home


/body>