Monday, January 23, 2006

A Positive Resolution



As I stand back and take a long look at my life, to me it looks like a rerun of negativity... I don't think I can change it... I've already tried... I can only pray that God will take care of the situation... I'm leaving it up to him... I no longer want to be that little man in the corner!!

David has been excellent with supporting me with all of the many ups and downs that life has dealt me... Sometimes I wonder why and how he still loves me unconditionally... No one else has ever stood beside me like him... No other man could ever make me feel so loved!!

I wonder why I try so hard to please the ones that can't be pleased... How can they act so unbothered?? Why worry about it?? I'm the only one that is bothered with the pain... Still I can't help but try harder... Only to get knocked back down....

Will I finally get enough?? Is is worth the consequences?? Will they finally come to the conclusion that they are the ones with the problem?? Or will they continue to blame everyone else who surrounds them?? Is it the way they were raised?? Or was it my raising??

My New Years resolution (I know, I know it's a little late).... Eliminate the negativity.... Stay comfortably away from the painful sources of negativity... Surround myself with positive influences... Stop looking for the bad in everything... Live laugh and love... So one day I can look back and say, I did all that I could and I'm proud of the person that I've become!! No one or nothing can hurt me anymore... Unless I allow it!!

Calendar thought for the day... "If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape 100 days of sorrow." ` Chinese proverb...

That's perfect for today!!! And now, so much good to look forward to!!
posted by Cara @ 9:19 PM |

10 comments

<< Home


/body>