Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bunko


The 13th was not a superstitious factor on Friday night Bunko! This was only my second time to play but it's so easy and addictive!! It really gives me something to look forward to once a month.. Being a stay at home mom, babysitters are few and far between.. But for one night a month, it's nice to get together with 11 other women to have a little girl time!!
My wonderful husband stayed at home with Dawson and Kenny Ray came over to keep them company!! They grilled steaks and didn't save a bite for me and Ginger....:( But that was okay because we had a lot of good finger foods to tide us over!!
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't play for the money... However the first time that I played I did win $10 and it was kind of nice!!:)
Bridget was the big winner this time.... She had the most Bunko's!! Every time that you turned around she was screaming "Bunko!! Stop it right now!!" I've posted a few pictures from the party, so check them out when you get a chance!! You can't get the full effect of being there, but it's a start!!
There was a nice round of sum wrestling in the mix that gave everyone a nice laugh... I don't know how it got started, it didn't matter... The funny thing was 3 women standing in the kitchen with towels between their legs bouncing around!! It was hilarious!! Enjoy the pictures and have a great week!!
posted by Cara @ 8:30 PM |

13 comments

<< Home


/body>