Friday, January 13, 2006

PUH LEEZE!! NO MO!!

Christi did this to me!

"The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals."

1. Every night when I lie down in my bed I try to find a different sleeping position... But that is impossible because I can only sleep on my right side, with my left leg bent, my right arm under my pillow and my left arm on top of the pillow holding the cover around my face but not on top of my mouth and nose, my right leg kicked out to touch David's calf and my booty to his side!! Ahhhh, then I can get some sleeping done!
2. I have a habit that dates back to about the eighth grade... I love to type... And I find myself typing the words that I hear as they're being said... Yeah, I know I 'm a weirdo! So if we're ever having a conversation and you see my tapping my fingers... Yep, it's me typing, on my imaginary computer every word you are saying to me!!:)
3. I can't stand for my clothes to pile up.. I can only go about 3 days without washing clothes. After that I have to wash at least a load or two.. And I can't wear dirty clothes.. If I've only worn them for an hour and I change clothes... They immediately go into the dirty clothes..
4. I can't stand for my house to be dirty!! I'm constantly cleaning something, somewhere in this house. It drives me crazy for it to be messy... But I can handle messy lots better than dirty!! I have certain days set aside for cleaning certain things.
For example:
Monday: wash clothes, sweep and mop, vacuum
Tuesday: clean bathrooms, go to the grocery store, vacuum
Wednesday: dust, windex, sweep and mop, vacuum
Thursday: wash clothes, straighten up outside, dust and windex, vacuum
Friday: finish washing clothes so that I don't have to wash on the weekend, straighten up inside,
dust, windex, sweep & mop, vacuum, touch up bathrooms..
Saturday and Sunday: try to keep everything inline without having to do any major cleaning... Besides of
course cooking each and everyday and cleaning up our normal messes!!!

5. If you'd never been to my house and only judged my cleanliness by my car.... You'd think that I lived in a junkyard.. I don't know what it is but I can't keep my car clean, and it doesn't bother me... Because I can just get out and shut the door and whatever, go about my business in my clean house.... But my house has to be spotless...

Okay now I get to pick 5 people to do the same!! This is sorta like a bad forward from email that I hate to get... Sorry guys, I happily obliged and I hope that you do the same!:) This will not be an ongoing adventure to look forward to!!
I tag Jenny, Julie, Crystal, Jeanne and Sarah. I can't wait to read about your weird little quirks!!:)
posted by Cara @ 11:36 AM |

6 comments

<< Home


/body>