Friday, January 27, 2006


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think? I wish I looked better with no make-up!!!
2. How much cash do you have on you? About $50.
What is a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Need some REST!!!
4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My sister Tristan
6. What is your favorite song right now? Check up on it by Beyonce
7. What shirt are you wearing? Grey Janis Joplin t-shirt and black sweatpants
8. Do you "label" yourself? Yea, high strung
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing now? Black fuzzy flip flop house shoes, and unpainted toenails..... Yuck!!
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright!!
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Talking to David about money being the root of all evil!!
12. What is a saying that you say a lot? Shut-up! (Not being ugly)
13. Who told you they loved you last? David.
14. How many days of work did you miss this week? None, being a stay at home mom, I never get a day off.
15. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? I need to get the ones off of my memory stick!!
16. Favorite age you've been so far? 18 when I graduated and got married and 23 when I had Dawson.
17. What is your current desktop picture?
It's at the top of this post, my blogger is screwed and I don't have time to mess with it today!!
18. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?Fly and make good money from the publicity
19. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson? Carmen
20. Who would you love to reunite with? My Papaw Woodie and Mama Bert and Mamaw Julia
21. When was the last time you said, "I am sorry?" This morning to Dawson because he wanted more strawberry milk and he is on a diet and can only have one glass a day!!
22. Who has the cutest blog in your click?
Ginger
23. What did you eat last? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
24. What kind of car do you drive? Nissan Pathfinder
25. What do you plan to accomplish this year? Buy a house and get it moved in!!


Thanks Sarah!! That was fun, I tag whoever want to join in with the list thing!!
Have a good weekend!!?)

Calandar thought for the day: Our greatest weariness comes from work not done ~Eric Hoffer
posted by Cara @ 9:26 AM |

7 comments

<< Home


/body>