Monday, February 06, 2006


I'm sitting on the potty when I hear a familiar noise... It's the beard trimmer... So I calmly yell from the bathroom, "Dawson those will cut your finger just like the razor in the bathtub... We have about one hour to get to Punky's ballgame... Dawson walks in the bathroom door and says "mommy, I just cut my hair just a little bit"... OMG, he had a reverse Mohawk.... Right from the front to the middle of his head... No hat could cover this up...
So I thought, okay, it's just a haircut... It's going to have to be buzzed anyway, "come on D let's go out on the deck and finish the rest of it"... I get the back done and start to get close to the front, and I really start freaking out... Because it is so short!! The beard trimmer's are kind of dull and his hair is so thick... There's no way... Plus, I'm getting scared... I don't want my baby running around with a gaped up head... So thankfully I call Cassie and she comes in just to fix my baby's hair... It looks really good especially considering what it looked like when I brought him in... Now I wish that I had a picture where he'd cut it hisself... But I couldn't make myself get the camera... I was tripping.... But now all is well, and he likes the new cut.... And I guess it's growing on me... I think his eyes shine even more now...
What would I do without Dawson to keep me on my toes!! He's so precious!! Even with a semi bald head....
I hope everyone has a great work week!! Ours is going to be busy!!:)
posted by Cara @ 9:52 AM |

10 comments

<< Home


/body>