Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's & The Grossest Thing..

Warning: if you have a weak stomach... Don't go much farther!! If you do and puke, don't say I didn't warn you!!

We had an interesting trip to Monroe on Monday.. Shopping for Valentine's gifts was a hoot... After all I got a card with $100.. Thanks Valentine, that was a big surprise.. But now I can go and buy myself something I'll enjoy for sure!!

We love Johnny's pizza.. That's where Dawson and I always eat when we go alone.. They have the best buffet. And what's even better than that, David, Dawson and I ate a lot and it cost us $15.48!!! You can't beat that.. That's as cheap as McDonald's and lot's better food!! And let me just say that the Johnny's on Desiard street is a rat hole compared to the Johnny's right off of the interstate coming into Monroe. We were going to eat there, but when we got in there, it was gross looking.. All of the pizza on the buffet looked burnt. But not as gross as what happened after we left the GOOD Johnny's....

While sitting in Johnny's trying to finish lunch.. I heard David tell Dawson to stop it.. I looked and he had his finger jammed up in his nose.. Dawson looked at David with this are you stupid look and said "I got a booger".. David said "when we get finished eating lunch we'll go to the bathroom and get it."

We finished our meal, got more drinks, went to the bathroom and got in the car... We were all talking headed back to the mall... After a few miles down the road Dawson said "hey momma I got dat booger". If anyone has ever been with Dawson when he 'gets a booger', then you know that he usually gives it to me to throw out... So I reached back to get it.. He said "I I I I don't got it".. I said "where did you put it?" He said "I I I I just put it in my mouth"............. Yeah, at this point I almost wrecked.... I said "DAWSON THAT IS SO TOTALLY GROSS, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT BOOGERS, YOUR GONNA HAVE WORMS"... He said "I not gone have worms, it not gross, dat booger was yummy to my tummy".... I said "I can't believe you, if a cop sees you they will put you in jail for eating boogers"... He said "they not gone put me in jail momma, ju finna make me mad.. Do ju need a spankin?' By this time David is near the floor board laughing profusely... I lost it, I kept a straight face just as long as I could, trying to do the right thing..
I mean, what do you say to that??? He apparently likes boogers.... And of course he is never at a loss for words... Guess it true that kids say the darndest things.... Or in this case the grossest things!!
I hope everyone is having a good week!!
posted by Cara @ 6:20 AM |

11 comments

<< Home


/body>