Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My little deer hunter


Well, not really... Don't think I'm crazy, My two year old really isn't shooting a gun, yet! Daddy took him hunting on Monday afternoon and he didn't want to take daddy's gun because it was too loud.. So he took his own pop gun, and dad brought his along just in case... David was really hoping to kill a buck deer.. They had been in the stand for almost an hour and he said that Dawson had been so patient.. David showed him that there was a doe deer standing in shooting range, but was anticipating the big buck.... Dawson couldn't stand it anymore... And with his sweet talk, they shot the doe... But Dawson came home telling me and Granny that he killed a "butt deer"... It was so funny.. It was almost dark so this picture is bad.. I hope you can tell something about it!! They had a blast!!
I have a lot of pictures from the weekend that I'll post later.. We had the best weekend that we've had in a long, long time... Busy... But wonderful!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and beginning to the week!!
Calendar thought for the day: Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is no, and a sense of humor was provided for what he is.
posted by Cara @ 1:53 PM |

7 comments

<< Home


/body>