Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm so thankful!!

With the holidays upon us, I thought that I would share just a few things that I'm thankful for...

1. I'm thankful for my God, without him, we would have nothing.. All things are possible through him!!
2. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, David. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me!! I can't stress that enough... He is the best! I could not ask for a better man to be the father of my sweet little angel!!
3. I'm thankful for my son, Dawson... He is the light of my life.. I wonder everyday what I done before I had him, and what I've done to deserve him!! He makes me smile everyday!!
4. I'm thankful for my home, I know that there are a lot of people who don't have a roof to cover their heads.. Though it is small, we do stay dry and warm!! And there is always love and laughter filling each room!!
5. I'm thankful for my momma and my daddy!! Well duh, without them, there would be no Cara!! I know that at this time of year there are many people who have lost one or both of their parents, and I just can't imagine the holidays without them.
6. I'm thankful for my inlaws... They have always treated me just like I've always been a part of this family, not just married in!! And for that I'm very thankful, I know there are a lot of inlaws and outlaws that cannot get along... For me, that has not been a problem!!
7. I'm thankful for my friends!! Though there may not be many, the ones that I do have are the best friends that a person can have!! I love them all with all of my heart and I know they are there for me, and will never turn their backs on me!
8. I'm thankful for my health..
9. I'm thankful for my church family.. They always have smiling faces and are always offering a warm hug!!
10. I'm thankful for my job!! Though I may not get paid, it's the most rewarding job I've ever had!!
11. I'm even more thankful for my husband's job... It allows me to have my job of being home and taking better care of my family!
12. I'm thankful for food on my table. You can surely look at us and tell that we've not missed a meal!!:)
13. I'm thankful for the love shared throughout our extended family!! We wouldn't know what to do with the holidays without our family to spend it with!!
Thirteen seems so unlucky, but with all that I have already, I don't need luck.. I know that I'm surrounded by family and friends that love me and I love them all so much.. I only wish there were more hours in the day to spend with them all.. And make sure that they know just exactly what they mean to me!! I'm so blessed!!

I hope that everyone has an excellent Thanksgiving!!! Don't eat too much!!:)

So tell me, what are you thankful for?
posted by Cara @ 4:39 PM |

10 comments

<< Home


/body>