Monday, November 21, 2005

Playing Catch Up

Wow!! A whole week has passed and no new post!!
Yeah, well I can explain.... Ya see, The Mom, The Dad and The Boo are living in a two bedroom small hole!! We are really ready to move on to bigger and better things to live in... So that's where we've been.. We left on Wednesday morning and went to ElDorado, then to Bossier City/Shreveport, Louisiana, then on to Vicksburg and stayed the night... Got up early and went to Yazoo City Mississippi, only to go back to Jackson..... We were give out!! Especially Dawson.. But for him to be in a car seat riding for hours and hours he was very good...
Except when we got to Vicksburg and told him that we were going to spend the night at a hotel... So we stop at the Marriott and I start to get out to go and get a room.... Dawson starts having a fit... He said "I don't want to stay here...I want to go home".. "Call my Paw Paw, and tell him to come and get me.. So he tried to call him and couldn't get him... Then he said "Call my Granny and tell her to come and get me." He was upset... We finally got him calmed down after much convincing... And had a nice night sleep... Well, David and Dawson did.... I was in the middle of the two of them... And I must say that I do not regret making Dawson sleep in his own bed at home... I don't see how anyone can get any rest sleeping with a child and a husband.... That is definitely not for me!!
We did find some nice homes... We are going to continue to look until we find that special home that is calling out our name!!
Today, we are busy trying to catch up on house cleaning and clothes washing.... I don't understand how we wear so many clothes in just a few days....
Besides all of that... We are also anxiously awaiting the birth of new puppies.... I don't know anything about dog's giving birth.... But this poor "New Dog" (I know, the name is awful, but it has just stuck!) she is so miserable...So I found a nice fluffy blanket and put it outside last night... Today I saw her get up and I think she is starting to leak her amniotic fluid... Poor baby... She is just pitiful... So if you know of anyone looking for a new dog... I'm sure we will have a few to give away.. Just in time for Christmas!! Don't you want a new uh, hmmm, Laboreigner??? I don't know if that is how you say that or not, but anyway... If anyone knows Max, a Womereigner the other farm dog that thinks he is human... He is the proud papa!! I hope you all had a nice weekend!!
posted by Cara @ 1:30 PM |

2 comments

<< Home


/body>