Monday, September 15, 2008

I just took a look at my blog and realized that the blogger world probably thinks we are still in New York... WRONG!! We are back! Not too much has been going on with us lately but I thought I'd give a little update, of course in pictures as usual!! We hated to leave David, but I truly believe that we are where God wants us to be!! David is doing great! He got his much deserved promotion!! He is such a hard worker and I'm more and more proud of him every single day!!We had to spend our 10th anniversary apart... Which was very hard... But we have the most amazing relationship and are making it through this distance thing!! We are praying that the next job is closer than 1400 miles apart... That part sucks!!
I made him all of these really pretty cookies and mailed them to him overnight and he said that when they got to him they were in pieces no bigger than a dime.... I sent him cookies and he sent me diamond earrings that I've been asking for on our 10th anniversary for the past 9 years!! He's such an awesome husband and my very best friend!!
I was really down on our anniversary so Crystal and Julie took me out and we sang Karaoke!!
We had a blast!! Thanks again girls!! We are gonna do that more often!!

Daityn Blair has all of this garb that she likes to wear now... Dawson has always been all boy.... I'm afraid that this little "Diva" is all girl!! She has to carry her purse with pacies, cell phone and usually her sippy cup and have her jewelry that Aunt Olivia brought to her on everywhere she goes!!
Not to mention the sunglasses that are permanently stuck to her head!! It's so funny!! Gustav affected so many people and didn't leave us out... We got so much rain... As you can see... Dawson and Punky loved it!
Dawson rocked it out during spirit week with a purple mohawk!! It's so funny!!
This was all his idea!! My cake business is booming!! Here are 2 of the latest ones that I've made!! So if you need a cake, gimme a shout!!
Here is a funny video shot of Daity trying to ride on a toy 4-wheeler...

I hope everyone is wonderful!!!



posted by Cara @ 7:06 AM |

3 comments

<< Home


/body>