Monday, December 12, 2005

Top 20 reasons this could quite possibly be
my one and only post for the week:
Cara's To Do List
1. Take gifts to Monticello, before Wednesday.
2. Orthodontist appointment on Wednesday
3. Take Dawson to the doctor on Tuesday for his runny nose
4. Pick up gifts in Monroe
5. Decide what to cook for my family's Christmas at my house Saturday
6. Call family and confirm time.
7. Clean my house..... (That'll take a while!)
8. Buy David's "Dirty Santa" gifts.
9. Wrap gifts
10. Keep sanity
11. Take Daddy his birthday gift on Saturday.
12. Feed David and Dawson everyday.
13. Wash clothes.
14. eat.
15. Get gifts ready to go to Granny's on Saturday night.
16. Buy gift for Travis' birthday Sunday and wrap it.
17. Sleep??
18. Make props for Christmas play.. (sometime before Monday)
19. Return lights to Target for a shorter strand.
20. Finish putting up the Christmas lights.
21. Pray everyday that I will be able to pull everything off, and get it done in time to enjoy myself!
I think that's it.. But I know I'm forgetting something.... I hope your week is just as ummm, exhilarating!!
Never a dull moment around here I tell ya!
posted by Cara @ 5:03 PM |

3 comments

<< Home


/body>