Thursday, December 08, 2005

Merry Christmas!!


I guess that everyone has received their Christmas cards by now.. So I thought that I'd post a picture from one of the many that my good friend Ginger took of Dawson for all of my blogger friends!! I had been planning on going to Sears (like always) and having them made of all three of us.. I'm so glad that I didn't... The pictures that she took are better than any pictures that I think he's ever had made, and much much cheaper!! Thank you so much G! Nice trade for the use of a Christmas tree huh?!?! I love you girl!! Thanks to Ms. Becky too!! She provided the props!!
This one is so funny to me... We would tell him to look sad and poke out his lip... As you can see he did!! I love it!! Happy Holidays everyone!
posted by Cara @ 1:52 PM |

8 comments

<< Home


/body>