Tuesday, December 20, 2005

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly!!


This is the beginning of a wonderful Christmas holiday!! We began ours this past weekend with lunch at our home.. My great grandmother who is 86 usually cooks for everyone. But this past year we had to take away her car and you know how it is with older people.. When you take away something that they love so much, even though she couldn't drive a lick... They tend to go down.. So with that, I offered to cook for her and have her Christmas dinner at my house!! She was so appreciative!! I had a great time with all of my family being here!! We also got to take a five generation picture of my grandmother, papaw, mom, me and Dawson.. That is something that I know I will always cherish!!
We had a wonderful time... We ate sooo much!! It was pretty darn good too, if I do say so myself!! ;) After lunch, we tried to take a nap... But that didn't happen.. We had some company and enjoyed the visiting...
Later that evening we set out to Granny's house for a nice little game of dirty Santa!! I love it!! There were a lot of nice gifts.. I got a much needed purse with "love spell" lotion, body spray and bath gel... And the cutest keychain with interchangeable lip gloss!!
David and I went to Monroe last week and finished up our Christmas shopping.. My daddy always has me to do his shopping for him too.. You know how men shop... So I bought myself a much needed digital camera with the help of dad's approval and credit card!! YAY!! I didn't have a memory card for my family's Christmas... But my sister in law and I made a quick trip to Wal-Mart in between gatherings to buy one!! So I do have some of Granny's!! I hope you enjoy!!

Dawson is definitely getting the hang of opening presents as you can tell!! He had the best time!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures tomorrow of our Christmas program at church!! Love to all!!

posted by Cara @ 1:25 PM |

4 comments

<< Home


/body>