Thursday, August 24, 2006

He Sure Knows When I Need A "Pick Me Up"!!


This is a flower that my Dawson picked for me about 2 weeks ago over at Aunt Paula's house!! It was so pretty, and stayed that way for over a week!! He was so proud of himself, and I was proud of him too!!
I'd been having a bad day, but that just made me appreciate life and love to know that he cared how I was feeling!! It's amazing the things that kids know, without you having to tell them!!
I'm so proud of the sweet man that Dawson is!! I love him so much!! He's a little under the weather right now with his very first ear infection, so please keep him in your prayers!!



And this is a picture taken last weekend at Sarah's baby shower!! GOSH, at the pregnant people!!!!!!! I'll get those pictures to you soon Sarah!!
Hope you are all having a wonderful week!!
posted by Cara @ 2:30 AM |

6 comments

<< Home


/body>