Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Excuses Why I Haven't Posted in Over A Month...

This time it's been a really long time since I've posted anything... The only excuse that I have is that I've been really sick and lazy!! But the sickness is getting better, I can't say the same for the laziness...
So today I'm going to catch you up with a butt load of pictures!! This is what has been going on for the past month... And a half!! We've been busy!!

So as you can tell to the left, Dawson is still a workaholic... Yes, that's my baby decked out in his lucky drawers and funky black rubber boots (with no socks might I add), raking the yard!! He's gonna make someone a good husband one day, just like his daddy!!;)




Here my sweet boo is again helping my daddy do a lot of hard work... He just loves to help his PawPaw with whatever!! Again in drawers... That's all my child likes to wear, okay!?! I was lucky to get a shirt on him!!
They were moving my deck from where the trailer was to the house.. It's so nice!! Thank you Daddy!!

My dad has gone to work in Wyoming for a couple of months.. We are missing him big time!!




Dawson has also gotten a new bed, which he is very proud of!! It's John Deere of course... David has got to build him some steps to get up on it, it's so tall..
We finally got our furniture in... We are so proud of it! We got a big entertainment center, a reclining sofa, rocking love seat, massaging recliner, and my favorite.... A NEW MATTRESS!!
Now we have to get the baby bed cleaned up and moved into the baby's room!! We'll find out what we are having on the 18th of September!! We are so excited!!



I had bunko here, back in July, and here is a picture of all the girls!! We had a blast, as usual... Always lots of good food, fun, and laughter!! It's great to have a women's night out with out the kids and husbands!! And those silly girls surprised me with a housewarming!! I got lots of nice gifts!! Thanks again girls!!




I have a funny story about our furniture being delivered... David was here, thankfully, and I was in the recliner just uh, supervising the whole time... They got all of out stuff delivered and set up, except for my barstools which were the wrong ones.. On Monday morning I got a phone call from this man who said that he'd had a truck stolen from him over the weekend, and he'd found a receipt from the dealer where we'd gotten our furniture with our name and address and he was wanting me to describe the guys that brought it.... So I did.... Y'all, these people stole this man's truck...Drove all over the state of Arkansas, and delivered furniture.... Then took the truck back to the man.... Is that not the craziest thing that you've ever heard.... I'm still in shock... If they would steal a truck to bring our stuff, they would steal from us!! I can't even really believe that they brought our stuff... But then again, I don't guess that it was actually stolen... Maybe just borrowed for a little while!




On a better note, Dawson is getting excited about the baby... He asks me everyday, "momma is that baby still growing?" He's such a sweetie... Here he told me that he was going to give that baby some love!! And I'm not sure if you've heard yet, but he doesn't want a girl or a boy, he wants a camouflage baby.... So anyone with a plan to make that happen, let me know!!


Okay, Jenny Butthole, if this is not good enough for you, you just can't be satisfied....

We are still here... Just very busy, and getting busier!!! I love you all, and hope you are all well!!
Have a great week!!

posted by Cara @ 10:16 PM |

8 comments

<< Home


/body>