Friday, August 18, 2006

New Pictures!!

Thought I'd share some beautiful pictures of my "babies"!! Tiffany isn't my real baby, but she might as well be... This is David's 1st cousin.. And when we started dating she was only about 7 or 8, and I can hardly believe that she is going to be graduating this year!!!
These are some pictures that we are going to use as ads for the farm... I thought that they turned out great!!
They fight like they are brother and sister too by the way!! But while taking these pictures they got along wonderfully!!

Dawson has been to daycare this week!! He has done really good, to never be away from me!! It's really given me a break, and I think it's been a good break for him too... When he gets home, we have fun!! I'm not near as stressed as I usually am!! It's amazing what 2 or 3 hours alone will do for ya!!

We've really encouraged him about being such a big boy and going to "school"... He says that he's not going to school, but he's almost big enough to drive a tractor!! We'll have to see!!

Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I have!! Have a great weekend!!

posted by Cara @ 12:57 PM |

8 comments

<< Home


/body>