Saturday, November 05, 2005

Not bad for my first birthday cake

We've had a pretty steady week!! On Thursday Dawson and I went with Ms. Patsy (my mother-in-law) to Greenville. She has had a few cancer spots removed from her face.. So we went along for the ride to get her stitches removed... We had a nice time.. And got to do a little bit of Christmas shopping!! "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Everywhere you go"!! Inside... But not outside, it's hot as he**, again here.... In November. What is up with that???
My friend Crystal asked me to make her little boy, Ayden's birthday cake this year... I was kind of leary at first. She seemed to have more confidence in me than I had in myself.. So I agreed, spazzing out all the way.. Trying to keep Dawson's hands out of it the whole time!! But all in all I thought it turned out pretty good for my first birthday cake.. I made two regular size cakes and put them together and then iced and decorated it... Take a look!! Today is the party so I'm going to make this short and sweet!! Hope everyone is having an excellent weekend!!
posted by Cara @ 10:40 AM |

0 comments

<< Home


/body>