Monday, October 17, 2005

Homecoming 2005


We had a blast meeting up with old friends! It's so good to see them and you always hate to leave.
Looks like fall has left for awhile and summer is back for the week! ugh, I'M READY TO WEAR MY WINTER CLOTHES!! Not like I can wear them comfortable, since I've gained a significant amount of weight since this time last year. But that is beside the point! I love fall and winter. We were at the game and It was almost hot, even at night.. Yuck, just sticky!
Dawson had a blast flirting with all of the girls! They all looked so pretty! SSH One of our favorite cousin's Tiffany is the Lion... Before we left for the game Tiff came over and told Dawson that she was gonna dress up like the lion and come and give him a hug.. He said "okay".
So, we started to the track and we weren't even close to her and he started screaming... "I don't like that lion, he scares me". If it hadn't been Tiff, I probably would've turned around.. But oh no, you are not gonna be a sissy!! Well, the pictures tell all.. She lifted her mask, and said look it's just Tiff! He said "okay". Then she put the mask back on and he would start in screaming again!! It was funny!!!
After he saw the pictures, he said, "that lion is my friend". We had fun. Tristan went with us, her early birthday treat.. I'm kind of posting in reverse order!! Oh well, there aren't too many people reading this, and the ones that do read... You know that my brain is scattered 99% of the time... So just look at the pictures!! Love you all! Have a great week!! Keep the air conditioner running, it's hot!!!
posted by Cara @ 3:30 PM |

2 comments

<< Home


/body>