Monday, October 10, 2005

Bittersweet


Dawson's first day swinging alone, without holding on to my finger and pulling me to the swing set!
Posted by Picasa
This is kind of bittersweet... My baby is growing up!!! He is becoming very independent, and it's starting to be hard for me to deal with!! In a way. But, in another way, I can watch him out the window and still get other things done!
I couldn't believe it.. Usually he would stand under my feet until I finally give in and take him to the swing set to push him for a while.. But not today!!
Today I looked outside only to see him using his super coordination skills to swing himself!!! YAH D!! I'm so proud of him! He is a big boy! Yep, still in his PJ's just swinging away. Stopping only to catch a quick glimpse of the tractor across the road plowing the field.
posted by Cara @ 11:33 AM |

6 comments

<< Home


/body>