Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Today is the Day!!

Well, here I go, today is the day!! I'm starting my own blog!
Dawson is napping (not without first watching John Deere for kids twice today for the millionth time), but he is napping. I promised him that if he would take a good nap I would have a surprise for him when he wakes up. He loves to go to the park and so that is his surprise.. He needs to release some energy and the great big slide works wonders!:-)
We had a lot of fun last night. We had the youth Sunday School class over for hamburgers and birthday cake. Adrianna and Victoria both have birthday's this week and how better to celebrate than eating? We all had fun. I hope that is the beginning of a wonderful relationship with the kids and David and I. God is definitely holding our hands and leading us through this new adventure.. But we are loving every minute of it.
I guess I better stop for now.. No make-up, no clothes, no nothing and D will be up soon!! Bye for now!
posted by Cara @ 12:07 PM |

2 comments

<< Home


/body>